Method of application of Gator Block Bond low VOC compliant
To ensure optimal adhesion, make sure that the concrete and stone surfaces are clean and free of any foreign matter. Drying times vary depending on factors such as humidity, porosity, temperature and materials bonded together.
1. Make sure that the surfaces you are bonding together are clean.
2. Cut the spout and puncture a hole in the cartridge with a nail.
3. Using a caulking gun, apply Gator Block Bond, low VOC on the clean surfaces.
4. Join the two surfaces firmly, use twisting motion.
1.Material may be repositioned for up to 10 minutes without losing bond strength.
2. Avoid using when raining or on standing water (saturated surfaces).