Installation Request Form
Please fill out all of the information below and we will respond back within 48 hours.
FAQ and Our Answers!
Whether you are remodeling or building new, finding the right contractor can be a daunting task. Its not only a financial decision but an important one. We've come up with some questions you should be asking yourself and your potential contractor.
Questions to Ask & Our Answers!
- How long has your company been in business?
- A: We have been in business since 1976.
- What is our schedule?
- A: Our schedule depends on the project size, we typically book project 4 months in advanced.
- Does your company have the proper insurance, such as liability and workers compensation?
- A: We carry an array of insurance polices, to protect you as the homeowner and ourselves.
- Whats our budget?
- A: Your budget is a very important thing to consider and you should never try to exceed your budget. We do offer plenty of financing options to help with the upfront costs of any particular project.
- Do you have some references from past clients?
- A: We provide you with a list of client references in our proposal packet which includes all of the customers contact information that they have provided to us and the project details that we installed for them.
- Do you warranty your work, or does the manufacturer warranty their products?
- A: We offer a 1 year warranty on all of our workmanship, along with the product warranty that every manufacturer states with their product.
- Who will be at my house everyday?
- A: A crew of 3-4 highly skilled craftsman will work on your site every day and they will never need to enter your dwelling for any reason.
- Do you use Subcontractors on your jobs, if so who are they?
- A: We rarely uses sub-contractors for the majority of our projects, we can control the quality of our work, by keeping everything "in-house". If we do use a sub-contractor on a project you will know exactly who they are and what company they represent.
- How will we communicate?
- A: We will communicate through a number of channels. You will have a foreman on site at all times and he will be your direct line of communication. You will communicate with your foreman on a daily basis if need be. Your project foreman will then correspond with your sales manager from there.
- What permits are required for our project?
- A: Every project is a little different when it comes to zoning and permits. Every county, city and township has their own rules and regulations that we need to stay within when building on a customers property. We pull all necessary zoning and building permits based on the projects we are doing for our customer.
- Are you licensed to work in the city where I live?
- A: We are licensed to work in every city, county or township that we work in.
- Are your employees properly trained?
- A: Our employees are trained in every aspect of work that we perform. We cross train all of our employees, so that they can efficiently work on any project we have scheduled.
- Does your company provide written contracts?
- A: We provide our clients with a 19 page proposal packet that includes a detail contract between our client and us.
- Does your company have a website?
- A: Yes, we do have a website and if you are reading this, you are on it!!
- What is your training/experience in the industry?
- A: We have more than 100 combined years of knowledge & experience within the construction industry.
- What is the timeline for our project to completion?
- A: Every project has a different timeline, depending on the size. We typically provide a weekly timeframe in our contracts.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- A: We accept; Cash, Check, Credit Card, & we also provide financing options.